“We connect science to life for a better future.”
LG Chem Europe GmbH is part of the global chemical group LG Chem Ltd. The business areas are Advanced Materials, Life Science and Petrochemicals. LG Chem Europe GmbH is the sales office for the products of the aesthetic industry and technical plastics throughout Europe. The corporate headquarters are in Seoul (South Korea) and more than 19,500 employees work for LG Chem worldwide. LG Chem is part of the LG Group with 63 corporate units and 280,000 employees worldwide.
We are looking for Interns (6 Months period):
Internship General Affairs (m/f/d)
- Ordering monthly office supplies
- Ordering items online
- Writing Emails for example: to Vendors, Landlords, colleagues
- General office management tasks
- Making Phone calls
- Request offers from vendors
- Compare different offers and make excel price comparison
- Assisting work for Teammates
- Attending meetings and make protocol
- Writing Announcements on Teams or Email
Experience Requirements / Competencies for all internship positions:
- Safe handling of MS Office programs
- German language skills from level B2 (English and Korean are a plus)
- Customer and service-oriented appearance
- Structured, self-dependent, precise and solution-oriented way of working
- Valid Visa and working permit for at least 6 months
As a successful international company, we offer you a secure job with challenging, responsible and varied activity. You can expect a collegial working environment with appropriate scope for action and decision-making. The daily amenities in our modern office includes e.g. an ergonomic workstation and new IT equipment. You will receive exciting personal and professional development opportunities and further training. We have flexible working hours and our office is well connected for car, bus and S-Bahn.
If you would like to accept this interesting challenge and have the necessary qualifications, please apply with your complete application documents in English, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to bewerbung[AT]lgchem.com. Please refer to reference number YF20817804 for your application.
We look forward to you!
For further questions please contact:
Alina Schmidt / Talent Acquisition Specialist
Internship General Affairs (m/f/d) Praktikum LG Chem Europe GmbH Frankfurt am Main Chemie Officemanagement,Sachbearbeitung Praktikum Berufseinsteiger LG Chem möchte als globales Unternehmen wissenschaftsbasiert neue Werte bieten,die über Chemie hinausgehen.